The cost of stress for companies
Here are some data that emerged from international research about the cost of stress for companies:
– 900 billion dollars spent every year worldwide for the direct and indirect costs of stress.
– In the USA, 62% of workers consider their job to be their main cause of stress.
– In the United Kingdom, the absentee rate has increased by 72% since 2011.
– Again in the United Kingdom, approximately 100 million work days have been lost since 2009 for stress-related causes.
– Replacing an employee may cost to the company up to 5 times their annual salary.